Vacancy for a councillor - Hessle Town Council, Eastfield Ward

Fri, 06 Dec 2019

A by-election to fill a vacancy will be held if 10 electors of the parish council write to the chief executive of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council art County Hall, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9BA, by 30 December 2019 claiming an election.

If the chief executive does not receive such a request, the town council will be informed that it may fill the vacancies by co-option, which means the council members will elect a new member from those who have expressed an interest in joining the council.

If you would like to discuss the role of town councillor contact the town clerk K Cooper, Hessle Town Council, Town Hall, South Lane, Hessle, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU13 0RR, telephone (01482) 648566 or email kimcooer@hessletown.karoo.co.uk

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.