We may disclose your information to others, but only where this is necessary either to comply with our legal obligations or as permitted by Data Protection legislation. We may share it with other public service bodies including the police, parish councils, local voluntary organisations, rural partner organisations such as local representatives of the Country Landowners' Association and the National Farmers Union, national rural organisations such as the Rural Services Network and other local authorities.
The reasons why we may share your data with other public bodies are as follows:
- To develop co-ordinated partnership working and policy / strategy development
- To improve our understanding of your needs to enable us to inform you of other relevant services
- To monitor and improve our performance and delivery of services
- To deliver community funds
- For the prevention and or detection of crime
- Where otherwise permitted under the General Data Protection legislation.
We will only disclose your sensitive or confidential information to a third party if we are legally required to do so, or where we have good reason to believe that failing to share the information would put you or someone else at risk of harm.
We will not pass your personal information to external organisations for marketing or sales purposes or for any commercial use without your prior expressed consent.