Radioactive substances

Find out how to access a list of current registered sites within our area which use or store radioactive substances.

Can I view the public register for radioactive substances?

Read more about radioactive substances on theĀ Environment Agency public register website.

Or to discuss anything in more detail contact the Environment Agency directly on:

Tel: 03708 506 506

Email: enquiries@environment-agency.gov.uk