Dangerous wild animal register

If you would like to know whether a premises is licensed to keep a Dangerous Wild Animal (DWA) a public register is available here.

Are there any dangerous wild animals registered in the East Riding?

The registers are currently unavailable. If you have any queries regarding any information held in this register please contact the licensing team at:

Email: licensing@eastriding.gov.uk